Types of insomnia we help
What you will learn
You've come to the right place to fix your sleep
If you're looking at this website you're probably feeling totally exhausted right now. I hear you, and totally understand how you feel. I had chronic insomnia for close to twenty years till I finally worked out exactly what I had to do to get rid of it. I fully understand the effects of sleep deprivation and it’s because of this I have been able to create a program that is both realistic in its expectations and effective enough to produce results.
After years and years with next to no sleep I am finally able to fall to sleep each night and stay asleep even after going out for the evening, something I was never able to do till discovering this program. I still experience insomnia on occasion but thanks to the strategies I’m going to share with you, I don’t stress about it anymore as I no longer get anxiety after a restless night because I know it won’t be long till I’ll be sleeping well again.
The restorative benefits of a good night sleep:
– Improved immune function
– Longer life span
– Healthier heart
– Younger skin
– Slowing of the aging process
– Improved concentration (reduced injuries and accidents)
– Improved sex life weight control
– Increased mental performance
– Trimmer waist and weight control
– Peak physical performance
– Overall greater emotional wellbeing
– Anti-aging – it goes without saying when you sleep, you look better. One of the reasons is that when you are not sleeping you have excess cortisol flowing through your body and this in turn has a toxic effect on your body causing a cascade of negative consequences, one of them being aging faster than you should.
Some consequences associated with lack of sleep:
– Increased risk of diabetes (inhibition in management of glucose levels making cells increasingly glucose resistant)
– Increased blood pressure
– increased chance of obesity and heart disease.
- Headaches, mood swings
– Daytime fatigue
– Anxiety, memory loss
– Panic attacks and depression
– Weight loss or gain (sleep drives the hormones that control appetite)
– Imbalance in release of stress hormones leading to increased cortisol levels.
– Aching muscles .
Welcome to your portable sleep retreat
Discover how to sleep well again, in the comfort of your own home
Let me help you beat your insomnia
join my online sleep course today
It may seem hard to believe, yet I too was one of the worst sleepers on the planet for close to twenty years. Determined to find a solution I left no stone unturned to find a way to turn my life around. After years of retraining as a naturopath, nutritionist and natural sleep specialist combined with my many years of personal struggles and living on empty, without energy to do even the most basic of tasks I have found a way to beat insomnia which I'd really like to share with you. Life is too short to be exhausted all the time, so take action today and regain your energy and vitality by joining my online sleep course.
I'll show you how to reset your sleeping pattern no matter how bad your insomnia, how to deal with both internal and external forces preventing you from sleep as well as tips for a sleep inducing diet and relaxation strategies to help your nervous system settle down into a good night sleep. The benefits of undertaking this course are huge. Your life will literally transform in front of your eyes, from better relationships, increased productivity and enjoyment at work, increased energy to exercise and get into shape, vitality back into your face and body, the list goes on
WANT TO SLEEP WELL AGAIN?
Join our mailing list
If you're fed up with not being able to sleep, join our mailing list to discover everything there is to know about insomnia and how to manage it. You can also arrange for one on one skype sleep therapy sessions with Tristian.
If you'd like to take your sleep to the next level and meet fellow insomniacs to share your journey with, sign up to be notified of our upcoming group sleep retreat at one of our handpicked "sleep enhancing" resorts
Don't forget to contact me if you would like a one on one skype session